19 January 2010

product of the week - commemorative jewellery from uberKate


With baby number 2 due to arrive in less than 3 weeks, I've been dreaming about ways to commemorate her birth (I know that having her in my arms will be enough, but a girl can always fantasise about more jewellery can't she???).

There are a number of artisans out there who are producing what I like to call "commemorative" jewellery - items that celebrate and commemorate family members - but my favourite would have to be the Combination ubercircles from uberKate (are you reading this hubby dearest?!). I love the idea of having a large circle for my husband and me, and a medium circle for each child. Designed by Sydneysider Kate Sutton, the uberKate range is sleek and contemporary, yet classic. See here for uberkate products and to order online.

No comments:

Post a Comment