27 January 2010

changes to mumspiration

Just thought I'd quickly let all you lovely readers out there know that there have been, and will be, a couple of changes to mumspiration over the next month or so. These changes are due to the fact that we will be welcoming another member into our family next week, and I have realised that I won't be able to commit as much time to this blog as I have been able to recently. Thus, you may already have noticed the lack of recent "Friday Focus" posts - I have decided to make this a monthly feature which will be published on the first Friday of each month. Furthermore, I give you forewarning that I won't be able to provide as many posts due to juggling a newborn, a very energetic toddler, hormones, and an ever-increasingly jealous cat! Never fear though, I have no intention of giving up on this blog as I am enjoying it so much and love all your feedback!

In the meantime, I'd love you to consider signing up as a follower to the blog, as well as leaving any comments/suggestions on posts that you've enjoyed or would like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment