02 December 2009

mumspiration christmas gift guide - idea #1


I can't believe it's only 23 sleeps 'til Christmas - with this in mind, I'm commencing a regular post for gift ideas.

My darling mum has always been a big believer in Christmas stockings, and I've found them to be just as much fun to open as wrapped presents on Christmas morning. I'm therefore kicking off the mumspiration christmas gift guide with a suggestion for a "stocking stuffer" for a little girl ...

I'm loving the adorable yo-yo hair clips at Pink Apple, an online shop run by a Peninsula girl. They come in a variety of colours and are only $6 each! Here's a photo of my current favourite, but I encourage you to visit the website and check out the entire range. Too cute!


(A big thanks to my friend Teesh for putting me onto Pink Apple.)

No comments:

Post a Comment