29 December 2009

free art from Feed Your Soul


With hubby only having a week off from work over the Christmas break, we are in full decorating mode for the new baby (6 weeks to go 'til she arrives!). I have been madly sourcing art works for the walls / bookshelf displays, and recently stumbled across Feed Your Soul: the free art project. Jen Wallace, the writer behind the blog Indie Fixx, has put together this forum for sharing free art where. Artists are invited to contribute one work each which you can download and print on cardstock FOR FREE!!!

Some of the artists will be well-known to you (for example, Mandy Sutcliffe and her Belle & Boo collection), others less so, but there is plenty to choose from (new art is added each month).

I had great difficulty whittling my selection down to 3 prints for my daughter's room, but am buoyed by the knowledge that if I get bored with my choices after a while, I can easily change them without spending a fortune!

Thanks Jen for your wonderful idea and generosity!

1 comment:

  1. is it only six weeks? so exciting Eira. Can't wait to hear of the arrival of your beautiful baby girl xx (happy new year!) xx

    ReplyDelete