11 November 2009

product of the week - woolly wugs sleeping bags


















A heatwave has well and truly hit South Australia this week, with temperatures soaring into the high 30s. Luckily for me, my dad and stepmum gave my toddler these fabulous new sleeping bags from Woolly Wugs just in time.

Made from 100% cotton, these light weight sleeping bags have kept my little man comfortable all night despite the heat. I've been dressing him in a short sleeved onesie and just popping him into the bag with no other covers over him in his cot.

The sleeping bags come in packs of two, and and are sized for newborns to two year olds.

I love the design, the fact that they dried in less than half an hour after their first wash (!) and that they are Australian-designed. In fact, they are the brainchild of two mothers from right here in South Australia. It's always great to know that you can support local companies whilst also benefitting from a great product.

I have already seen them in Kidzone on Unley Road, but you can also purchase directly from the Woolly Wugs website.

With the predictions for a long, hot summer, I know that these sleeping bags will be getting a lot of use in my household!

image from Woolly Wugs

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your comments about the Woolly Wugs Sleeping Bags, we are so thrilled you love the product! It certainly is a handy item in this heat wave! All the best, Kate and Sarah - Woolly Wugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review Eira!! I have been looking for a lightweight sleeping bag that I can double wrap on top of.

    If only you were getting a commission from the company .... :-)

    Woolly Wugs Sleeping bags are also available from Baby Junction, Magil, SA (once they get new stocks in - bought the last one!)

    ReplyDelete