16 November 2009

i love tiddles and chich

It's official, I am totally in love with the Adelaide and Melbourne based children's clothing brand Tiddles and Chich. If you haven't already discovered it, watch out, as it is utterly addictive!

Founded by two mums, the French-inspired clothes are designed and made in Australia, and are available in sizes 000-10. Currently the label produces two collections a year. Their Summer 2009 collection is currently available and it is completely covetable!

Having a son, I am so thankful to see a label producing beautiful and classic clothes for boys, historically the poorer cousin in children's clothing. I'm not the only one either - I happen to have a friend who has bought almost everything available this season for her gorgeous boys (and I don't blame her!). Of course, the Tiddles and Chich girls' range is equally as stunning!

I unfortunately missed their recent trunk show in Adelaide, but luckily for me (and unluckily for the credit card) Tiddles and Chich is now available online at their website, as well as being stocked by Adelaide stores Baby Bien on Melbourne Street, and Plume Petite in Grange.

My favourite item from this season's collection? These beautiful Liberty-fabric cotton shorts for girls - I have a baby daughter due in February 2010, and I couldn't resist buying her a pair for next summer! Like I said, I'm in love!














(PS, Suri Cruise has been photographed wearing this label - praise indeed from the world's best-known mini-fashionista!)

No comments:

Post a Comment