06 November 2009

mumspiration begins

















Well, after discovering a passion for reading blogs, and accepting the fact that daytime tv will only sustain me during my toddler's naps for a limited time, I have decided to start my own blog.
I intend for mumspiration to become my way of keeping track of all the things i am loving for my first born and the next one who is on the way. I'm aiming to focus on things that are accessible for south australian families, but will no doubt have to include some of the amazing things i am finding on overseas blogs and websites.
Perhaps along the way others will be inspired to try out some of the activities i trial, or shops i visit!
First things first though ... the Norwood Child and Baby Market is on this Sunday at Norwood Primary School from 9am til 3pm. I haven't had the pleasure yet, but I hear that the market is great and I love that Adelaide is expanding its markets culture - I still desperately miss the Orange Lane Markets!


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world eira! What a fantastic idea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you Eira. Yours is the first blog I've ever read. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete