02 March 2010

cozy quick blankie project from the purl bee


The last few nights have been cooler in Adelaide, and this got me to thinking about cozying up with luscious blankets. Blankets are a bit of an obsession of mine, particularly baby's and children's blankets. I just can't seem to resist a beautiful pattern or a splendid fabric.

Although I have very little spare time now that I have two under two, I still dream about new sewing projects. The Purl Bee is a beautiful shop/website out of the USA, and I often visit it to check out their latest tutorials/projects.

Here's a beautiful one that I hope to get around to completing before the cold weather really hits ... a cozy quick baby blankie. The tutorial has detailed instructions and helpful photos, so I'm hoping that it won't be too hard to tackle in the evenings once the children are asleep and I'm still at least half-awake!

Image from The Purl Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment