27 February 2010

product of the week - clarins beauty flash balm

Had one of those nights last night - you know, the type where your 3 week old baby doesn't want to sleep because she's slept all day, so you end up cat-napping in your feeding chair between 2 and 5am whilst holding a wide-awake baby, only to be waken by a screaming toddler in the next room. After negotiating with hubby, you agree that after the next feed you will deposit baby and toddler out in the family room with hubby so that you can grab a few hours of catch up sleep, which you know will not make up for the night you've just had, but at least it saves you from breaking down in tears at the thought of getting through the day on so little sleep!

All of this is really just an introduction though to this week's product of the week (a bit belated I know, but I figure I have a decent excuse at the moment!) ... Clarin's Beauty Flash Balm. The mother of all rescue products, I have long been a fan. It used to come in handy after a big night out, now it is invaluable after a night like I endured last night (oh how times have changed!!!!).

Beauty Flash Balm is an instant pick-me-up for the skin - I can actually feel my skin firming after I apply it, and it provides much needed radiance to sallow/tired skin. I can't recommend it enough for tired mums!!!!

Available from Clarins stockists throughout South Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment