18 February 2010

product of the week - oops-a-baby! couch covers

I have to admit that, thus far as a mother, I have deprived my toddler of his own little fold-out couch. It's not so much that we don't need another piece of furniture in the house (although this is probably true), but more to do with the fact that I haven't wanted to introduce such a large piece of cartoon imagery into my lounge room!

Teeny Me offers gorgeous alternatives to the Thomases and Doras, but at $249.95 a pop, I just can't justify one knowing that it will end up covered in yoghurt, watermelon juice and who knows what other culinary delights!

Luckily a friend of mine recently put me onto these flip out couch covers from oops-a-baby!. They are made to fit onto a child's foldout couch and come in an assortment of non-offensive colours (shown above in Chocolate)! Retailing at $49.95 each from oops-a-baby or $59.95 at Out Of The Cot on Magill Road, they make a less cost-prohibitive alternative to the Teeny Me sofas for keeping Thomas on the tv rather than on my furniture!

No comments:

Post a Comment