13 April 2010

exquisite fairy bedroom

I recently discovered the interior design and architecture website called freshome, and am under no illusions that I've just found another way to while away the children's naptimes!

The pictures below are of a fairy bedroom featured on the site in March. The detail is incredible - the room includes an indoor tree, birdhouses, flower-shaped lamps, a heavenly bed (take me there now!), and giant mushrooms (no wonder I was drawn to it!). Pure fairytale extravagance. I'm not too sure about the practicality or longevity of such a room (in my experience, young children tend to outgrow fads pretty quickly), but it's certainly an amazing room, and I must admit that I'd quite enjoy having it as my boudoir for a bit of fun!






Images via freshome

No comments:

Post a Comment