08 April 2010

darling invitations from Blonde Designs

I swore I would never do it, but I have succumbed this year to using commercial invitations for my toddler's upcoming 2nd birthday party. This was partly due to the ease of buying a Thomas the Tank Engine party pack from Spotlight vs making DIY invitations/party accessories (my very sweet hubby wisely advised that I didn't need another project whilst still adjusting to life with two under two) and also to cater to my little man's ever-growing obsession with "Thommy".

However, if I could have had things way, I would have commissioned Blonde Designs to make me a Thomas-inspired "party in box" pack. Check out below what they managed to come up with when asked to design Mickey-Mouse inspired invitations: elegant but age-appropriate, yet still undoubtedly "Mickey" themed. I just love what these girls come up with (I have previously blogged about them here).


Image from Blonde Designs blog

No comments:

Post a Comment